IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the fut
"Defence?"

If I conducted home security the way this country has conducted its "defense" these latter decades, then I would routinely break into my neighbors' homes and thrash the crap out of them* just so they wouldn't get any ideas about making free with my goods and chattel.

*(This is not to say that several of my neighbors, or at least the neighborhood itself, might not benefit from a sound thrashing of them, but that's another forum altogether.)

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New sometimes but most of the time you would hire it done
how many wars by proxy did the US and USSR have? Mercenaries defending the farflung reaches of the western empire.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     American empire - (rcareaga) - (16)
         britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the future? - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the fut - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 sometimes but most of the time you would hire it done - (boxley)
         Get the full book... - (CRConrad)
         He's making a fundamental mistake. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Not Adams. He was right on. - (deSitter)
         Good article! Thanks for link. - (a6l6e6x)
         If anyone in Congress actually reads NYT, - (Ashton)
         Oh say can you see - (orion) - (7)
             Re: Oh say can you see - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 Hmm... But if you were, wouldn't you say the same thing? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     deep cover - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         reminds me of the SDS meetings called them squadroom meets -NT - (boxley)
                         ie the oxymoron of all oxies - - (Ashton)
                 Re: Oh say can you see - (orion) - (1)
                     Jeeze - if he *is* FBI - lets have more like him <grin> - (dmarker)

I used to work for them, I recognize the pictures. They ran the law firm I was employed at.
41 ms