IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I feel so much better now.
Knowing that, "The military can make decisions on their own." And that Resident Bush is "briefed" ex post facto on bombings.

Here's a comedic look w/real Dubya clips.

[link|http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/ds/daily.smil|http://www.comedyce...s/daily.smil]

New I do.
"Civilian control over the military should exist of only one word: 'Go.'".

"When you give a man a gun, you've created a policymaker. When his ass is on the line, he'll do whatever he thinks it takes to pull it out.

If the implications of this bother you - the time to address it is before you give him the gun". - David Drake.

Forgot the top attribution.

I'll presume the military knows its stuff. I'll presume better than Bush (aren't you one of the ones claiming Bush can't quite dress himself?).

I don't have a problem with them not being micromanaged. (Vietnam is an example of what happens then).

I don't see a problem. You want Bush to be briefed by the pilots bombing, as they release?

Addison
New I do too!
I don't want Dubya making any decisions. This *is* a good thing ;-)
New yup unlike the kosovo fsckup
there will be an exit stategy of some kind in place.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Like in Bosnia? Don't hold your breath.
New chain of command etc
Commander in chief should set policy then let the military execute it. Apparently unlike the clinton opps where the prez is sitting in his lazyboy directing go nogo over the targets themselves this guy sez this is the result I want go do your job.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     I feel so much better now. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         I do. - (addison) - (3)
             I do too! - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 yup unlike the kosovo fsckup - (boxley) - (1)
                     Like in Bosnia? Don't hold your breath. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         chain of command etc - (boxley)

An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one.
39 ms