IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ooops I Lied: *I* need to RTFM
[link|http://freshair.npr.org/guest_info_fa.jhtml?name=genesimmons| NPR]

I guess the only way to retain a copy is by {ulp} audio copy of this Real Player stream.

Just *now* seems to be the alternate, Wayne Kramer? (click on the 'Current Show') of today's presentation - I infer that The Tongue will come around too, sometime between now and midnight.. 'Listen' gets the stream, natch.

Either that or - the website lies.

Luck.

Edit: Cancel above ^^

Nope, as one (absent) link on the box produced by [Listen] makes clear: ONLY the 2nd interview with Kramer goes on the web.

Sorry to report that, on MY NPR [KQED-FM San Francisco] Terry's program gets repeated twice or thrice per day, and is due to re-air here in half an hour or 7pm PST :( Check - mebbe your local FM also does repeats, even or esp. late-night.

(Seems that Rolling Stone dubbed him the (I forget but ~ to Asshole of the Year)) Terry was up to parrying his inane repartee and nailing what it was he was doing/saying, concluded 'interview' with.. ~ "Is this persona you've been exhibiting, the same off-screen; are you as obnoxious all the time?" yada yada glorp

Ashton
Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 30, 2002, 09:41:12 PM EST
New Got it
I heard it at 7PM.

I LOVED IT!

Gene Simmon is a God.
     Rerun today of infamous Gene Simmons/KISS interview - (Ashton) - (4)
         Re: Rerun today of infamous Gene Simmons/KISS interview - (rcareaga)
         Arrg Missed it - (broomberg) - (2)
             Ooops I Lied: *I* need to RTFM - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Got it - (broomberg)

LI_
39 ms