IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah, fond memories
There are even restaurants where you cannot get the hottest chili foods unless you know the chef and the chef knows you can handle it.

There used to be such a restaurant near where I worked; I used to go there with several of my coworkers quite frequently. The guy who originally brought me to the place advised the chef that I was somewhat resistant to normal heat. (Apparently, before I came onto the scene, the chef had won the battle of the chili's against him.) I don't think he was ever quite able to win against me. (It was a Chinese/Mongolian restaurant, where you could order *spicy* Kung Pao if the chef knew you.)

I did walk out of that place with sweat running down my head on occasion.

Sigh. Out of business, not because of spices but because of marital difficulties in the family that ran the place.
If it doesn't hurt coming out, it wasn't worth going in.
New ouch!
If it doesn't hurt coming out, it wasn't worth going in.

*THAT* brings back some memories I'd just as soon forget :)
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
     English spoken here - (ben_tilly) - (39)
         Americans are constantly bitched at . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (34)
             The only-logical view ever fails, though - (Ashton) - (27)
                 I heard it was un bloke(bloc) -NT - (boxley)
                 Brings back a memory. - (a6l6e6x) - (24)
                     Ordering poached eggs in Greece. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                         Try ordering... - (Fearless Freep) - (22)
                             THREE good answers?!? - (jb4) - (21)
                                 Re: THREE good answers?!? - (Fearless Freep) - (20)
                                     It's true... - (jb4) - (19)
                                         Maybe, maybe not - (Fearless Freep) - (18)
                                             Sounds DELICIOUS! - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 Unfortunately, not - (Fearless Freep)
                                             Green chili, schmili - (wharris2) - (15)
                                                 Actually... - (Fearless Freep) - (9)
                                                     That's exactly right... - (jb4) - (6)
                                                         Sorta.. - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                                             Re: Sorta.. - (swmcnary)
                                                         Also, forgot... - (Fearless Freep)
                                                         You're wrong in the flavor - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             I'm not talking about Jalapenos... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 I thought they were wimpy peppers (Biker Billy) - (wharris2)
                                                     Ah, fond memories - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                         ouch! - (Fearless Freep)
                                                 Green chili, schmili give me seal oil! No seal oil? Thai red -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Re: Green chili, schmili - (swmcnary) - (3)
                                                     Re: Green chili, schmili - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                         Re: Green chili, schmili - (swmcnary)
                                                     Re: Green chili, schmili - (Steve Lowe)
                 And around the world - (Ric Locke)
             France is just a small part of the world? - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Yes, but they found it impossible to believe -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     It's EZ: "Any'thing' in omniverse I Don't Know of": *ISN'T* -NT - (Ashton)
             It does make travelling more fun, though... - (neelk) - (1)
                 Yes, they like you trying. - (static)
             They don't comprehend the SIZE of our country - (SpiceWare)
         National Differences - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
             Ahhh.. that clears it up :-) -NT - (Ashton)
             Oy! - (wharris2)
         What good does it do? - (Fearless Freep)

Perfectly clear, if you swallow the right mushrooms and squint your eyes just right.
55 ms