IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Has anybody said this before?
I thought this up last night, and was actually somewhat impressed with it:

"We should laugh at the myriad little troubles which plague us, for if we do not, we will spend tears instead. And if we spend our tears on those little troubles, then when the great problems of life assail us, we shall have no tears left to soothe us."
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Some guy...
...Inthane Chan?

I like.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New have seen paraphrasings of same
but that looks orig. Well bespoke at any rate.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New I could laugh, or I could cry
There's an awful lot of rediculous situations, some small, some large, for which there's just no reasonable response. When I'm overwhelmed, I figure I can laugh or cry, and generally figure the first is going to be healthier in the long run.

Mind you, a modicum of appropriateness may be required in some situations, but most of the time you're more than free to respond as you wish.

There's also a lesson I tried for several years to get an ex to understand: I (or the world) are not responsible for your responses to situations, you are. Take responsibility. It's the first step to controlling (or better: channeling) your emotions.
--
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]

What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
New Silly thing
Learn to spell ridiculous (NOT redidculous)
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New Ridiculous
New Typo-Nazi aleart er alert..
there their they're
it's its
where here

{sheesh} there's enough syntax problems around, without typo-mania -- and re Karsten, say?

Hey - you'll lose that contest in Pecksniffery..

Maybe best to turn down yer latest CD from

Heaped Dead Burned Bodies Boogie on Yer Grave, with chorus by, the Mashed Mantises Mock Mayhem ?
New Nazi alert?
Dunno about the alert, but rediculous always spikes my emotions. Learn to spell. Or look like an idiot forever. Your choice.
New You hafta admit, though...
... that that's the only mispelling he made. That is normally quite a good record.

Wade, who makes silly mistakes when he mispells things because he was a good speller at school and thus finds computer spell-checkers more annoying than useful.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Heh.. ____sneaky,______Wade
:-\ufffd

(bet Pecksniffs miss...)

Mine is,

cross-wired neurons:

'usual' mostly comes out ususal.
but WTF - it's for the cheeldrun.
     Has anybody said this before? - (inthane-chan) - (9)
         Some guy... - (imric)
         have seen paraphrasings of same - (boxley)
         I could laugh, or I could cry - (kmself) - (6)
             Silly thing - (wharris2) - (5)
                 Ridiculous -NT - (wharris2) - (4)
                     Typo-Nazi aleart er alert.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Nazi alert? - (wharris2) - (2)
                             You hafta admit, though... - (static) - (1)
                                 Heh.. ____sneaky,______Wade - (Ashton)

They can feed a fine Minze?
155 ms