IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New gossip
--Puts me in mind of an episode from twenty years ago: my then-spouse and I were guests at a wedding in LA. The night before the nuptials the wedding party split up by sex, the women remaining at the couple's home partaking liberally of French champagne and Bolivian marching powder, the men to a mediocre Mexican restaurant. Upon our return from a dull and uneventful meal, we men found our partners in a *very* mellow mood. My spousette was no exception. "I really enjoyed that," she purred. "We just sat around talking about relationships for three hours. That's what women talk about when we get together. What do men talk about when *you* get together?" I didn't have to ponder a response. "We talk about the amusing things we've done when we've been drunk." To this day I believe that I put my finger on a profound difference between the sexes.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Reminds me of a bit on NPR I heard a bit back...
Don't remember WHICH bit, but they were talking about the infamous Clinton bimbo (gawd, I don't remember her name) and the 18 hours of tape that they had with her talking about her relationship with Clinton.

The comment was made that if it was two guys talking about a relationship with the president, we would have had two sentences:

"I did her."
"Yup."

instead of 18 hours of tape.
Gimli's Rules for Surviving in Middle Earth #43: When attempting to destroy an artifact, remember to use somebody else's axe.
     Ah, the perfect forum for this - (broomberg) - (10)
         Update us when it goes up -NT - (drewk)
         gossip - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Reminds me of a bit on NPR I heard a bit back... - (inthane-chan)
         It's up - (broomberg) - (6)
             Interesting back-pedal - (drewk)
             shuffled you off to buffalo in a hurry:-) - (boxley) - (2)
                 My favorite moment - (broomberg) - (1)
                     the infernal squack of dismay - (boxley)
             Is there a transcript somewhere? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Paid - (broomberg)

Has anyone seen the bridge?
44 ms