IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Italian tanks have 5 gears, 4 reverse, 1 forward...
in case the enemy attacks from the rear ;-)
New Also, the Army has rifles for sale, cheap only dropped once!
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Dec. 18, 2002, 03:51:04 PM EST
New true story related to me by someone who was in Stalingrad
some of musolini's best who were stuck in the campeign just before the cauldron lost the ability to have german planes land. A group of Italians were looting a burning warehouse and were screaming at this unit "where russkie!" they laconically pointed behind them (where the russians wernt) and the Italians headed the other way(into the front line areas) Romainian troops had the same problem.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New No no no ...
That's only dropped once.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Sorry! You're right, of course.
Must be a brainfart. :)
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New wuhuh
I hate that kind of edit. Messes with my mind.
-drl
New Hrm, now I wonder who's worse...
...the Italians or the French?

"Ready! Aim! Surrender!"

Q: Why do French roads have trees lining the sides?
A: Because German soldiers like the shade.

In all honesty, though, I've heard some pretty dramatic things about the French resistance - apparently they gave the Germans Hell during WW2 - they just got caught with their knickers down at the start.
Gimli's Rules for Surviving in Middle Earth #43: When attempting to destroy an artifact, remember to use somebody else's axe.
     why should lott kerry? - (boxley) - (8)
         Kerry and Churchill - (rcareaga)
         Italian tanks have 5 gears, 4 reverse, 1 forward... - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Also, the Army has rifles for sale, cheap only dropped once! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 true story related to me by someone who was in Stalingrad - (boxley)
                 No no no ... - (drewk) - (1)
                     Sorry! You're right, of course. - (a6l6e6x)
                 wuhuh - (deSitter)
                 Hrm, now I wonder who's worse... - (inthane-chan)

Better graphics than the Amiga!
57 ms