IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In all seriousness...
And, all personal feelings aside, if anyone has a faster box and a faster line and wants to host IWETHEY, and you guys want to do that, please just say so. I won't get my feelings hurt at all.

And, I have the iwethey.org domain, but I'll be more then happy to allow transfer to someone else.

I've really enjoyed being a part of helping evolve iwethey.org to it's current form, and I'll be glad to help it move along to a better home, if available.

:)

-Jason
----

My pid is Inigo Montoya. You "killed -9" my parent process. Prepare to vi.
New Thanks so far; most cable is worse (128K cap)
while at least some DSL is faster (mine is 768K/384K, so 3x faster upstream than typical AT&T CTM).

Like most things, I suspect that the provider's competance matters more than the technology; I've heard plenty of cable and DSL horror stories. But, mine's been very reliable.

Tony
Who isn't ready to do any hosting, so he really appreciates what Jason has done
New I'll ask the bossman
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New faster box is not the answer
even a 200 pentium will process faster than a 100kb nic card. DSL is DSL have a 64kb fractional T1 potentially available but we would lose "CONTROL" which you have given us. Let me make a few noises here and there but since you have the "setup" cost out how much fractional T1 there would cost, post quotes and I am sure that we could "as a crew" afford to come up with the nut for a while. That we way us'n'all can keep control without the whims and vigours of employers.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     Speed? - (Ashton) - (6)
         It's network speed - (admin) - (5)
             Damn.. hope the Cable-modem fares better - (Ashton)
             In all seriousness... - (jlalexander) - (3)
                 Thanks so far; most cable is worse (128K cap) - (tonytib)
                 I'll ask the bossman -NT - (drewk)
                 faster box is not the answer - (boxley)

It’s the extra touches.
38 ms