IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heidi 2002
Minnesota's in field goal range, but they're a touchdown behind New Orleans and there's only a minute left. Tight end drops a pass, so its 2nd and 10. As they head back to the line of scrimmage, Vikes QB Daunte Culpepper sees something he doesn't like and calls a time out with 44 seconds left. Station cuts to commercials.

Five full minutes later, the station comes back to the San Francisco - Green Bay game.

Given that San Fran is more of a local team than Minnesota or New Orleans, I can understand Fox preempting the end of the Vikings game for the 49ers game, but that is not what they did. They preempted the end of the Vikings game *for the commercials*.
New Re: Heidi 2002
Amazing. 1st and goal, Moss catches a TD pass but gets called for pushing off. Five yards, repeat down. Incomplete. Incomplete. Short complete. Penalty, 4th down and goal - bang! Culpepper puts it right to Moss on a crossing pattern at the back of the end zone. Then, no hesistation, they line up for two - and make it.
-drl
     Heidi 2002 - (tangaroa) - (1)
         Re: Heidi 2002 - (deSitter)

I'll eat my freaking Taco Bell and drink my beer, and I'll do it all in bed, dammit!
28 ms