Milton was going blind.
He kvetched to The Big Honcho-in-his-mind (where everything is).
He 'argued': but.. but.. you see, I Need My Sight!
To serve therewith my Maker, and present

My true account, lest he returning chide,

"Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"

I fondly ask.
"Day-labour, light denied" == HTF can I write if I can't see?

Not to worry: She-in-his-mind (where everything is) points out that umm.. She doesn't really need anything from you.
They also serve who only stand and wait
Point? Milton kvetched to the Source-within. Got an answer which his Reason could abide: "Hey, She doesn't Need My Stuff. Kewl, so I'll adapt. I will 'stand and wait'". Milton then accepted the inevitability of his blindness, and did not call up 100 friends daily, next - to explain how disabled he was.

Implications of Point: if you imagine that, "because you Can inflict your little game of aliases on everyone - that you also have some 'Right-to' bore the shit out of everyone, incessantly" --

Think Again. Until you get up off your dead ass and begin working *On Yourself*, silently and productively; and refrain from posting until you can add-value - of there being some content worth paying attention to:

You are toast. Slash, threaten to slash, whine, list the Forces Out To Get You\ufffd, accuse the (non-) reader of conspiring To Get You: you shall be ignored. It's the only practical solution for adults.

Screw your multiple addictions of writing gibberish all over 'the web'. That is self-indulgence pure and simple. It isn't helping you in any way - it just reinforces your sloth, your bone-lazy evasion of anything difficult to do: like taking responsibility for asshole behaviour and Stopping That cold.

Go. Work. Work regularly. Learn. Come back when you have achieved a smattering of adulthood, learned respect for the sensibilities and value of the time and energy of others ie earned-back the civility which usually deserves and gets: honest communication.

Good luck in your work,

Ashton
I won't be replying to a single further whine. On seeing the second whine, next: I will cease even glancing at your posts.