IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Corporate truth
Just saw an absolutly ironic ad of the doubleclick sort from Starbucks.

Logo at the left of the banner with the text to the right reading--

"All your malls are belong to us"

You would think someone can overrule marketing when they have a truly stupid idea.
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
New rofl
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New Re: Corporate truth - oxymoron, if I ever heard one. :)
Alex

Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.
-- Anne Frank
New Military Intelligence - even greater oxymoron ;) NT
New OK you want a oxymoron war?
Honest politician
Tasty fast food
Friendly fire
Near miss (Shouldnt that be near hit?)
Jumbo shrimp
meaningless relationship

and on and on and on and . . .
(With credit to Wade)
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
New How 'bout...
Soft tacos
Micros~1 innovation

(Gee, I wish my brain worked better first thing in the morning...)
jb4
Resistance is not futile...)
New And the winner is: Microsoft 'Works' [the ap, of course] :-\ufffd
New Spot on.
New You would think so.
    You would think someone can overrule marketing when they have a truly stupid idea.

Yes, you would think so. But you'd often be wrong. :-)

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Marketing: the last unstoppable force in the universe
Once they have the nubbles of a "Great Idea" between their teeth, beware anyone who tries to reach close to their mouths to dislodge it.

Case in point. Company I was with decided the product needed rebranding. Current name didn't invoke visions of sugarplums or something. Changed product name and tried to push it.

Something similar to the Borland/Imprise fiasco. Once those smart MBA types get an idea, it would take a Singapore caning to beat it out of them (and maybe not even then).
Memory leaks, like the corners of my mind... naw, doesn't quite make the same impression
     Corporate truth - (DonRichards) - (9)
         rofl -NT - (Yendor)
         Re: Corporate truth - oxymoron, if I ever heard one. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Military Intelligence - even greater oxymoron ;) NT -NT - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                 OK you want a oxymoron war? - (DonRichards) - (3)
                     How 'bout... - (jb4) - (2)
                         And the winner is: Microsoft 'Works' [the ap, of course] :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Spot on. -NT - (DonRichards)
         You would think so. - (static) - (1)
             Marketing: the last unstoppable force in the universe - (wharris2)

This random post brought to you by the letters A, Q, and Peter.
51 ms