Well at least they have grokked the English subtle form of
..My daddy! has a better insurance policy than Your daddy!

Epistemological problems indeed.

I had to love er Carter's, Weak Anthropic Principle and especially!

Tagmark's wry observation, ... a multiverse built with negligible algorithmic content and ... ... all our information is just an illusion due to decoherence !!!

So much fun.. with the dance around the idea of er mystical (the nigger? bugaboo of Real Science\ufffd as spoken?) -- as all the while the aim of the investigations is so far entered upon the event horizon of meta-fucking-physics as to have become deconstructed simultaneously with gaseous expansion!

Two last straws:

Godwin Declared! in the final throes of apoplectic non-certitude! following the Czech authors' linguistic faux pax majure:
..but he etiquetted his targets..
a nounistic bletcherism up with which I cannot put !! :-\ufffd

'Cosmology' as a basis for Mega-Government spending ?? Metaphysics entered! as if one might pussy-foot around the limits of the senses and pretend there are *none* ?? (but that's Another thread topic, destined to succeed the ontological proof of ___whatever)

I join Ben in finding a Disney, without a corporate Rat, to be one whom I can join in a nice

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

maybe even another

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..