IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New lead? ... Heavy, Ashton
And all this time I thought it was just the car exhausts... Oh wait, there was lead in those for approximately 80 years.

The jeanie is/has been out of the bottle for a long time. I used to live about 30 miles away from Fernald, OH (don't drink the milkshakes).

I sometimes like to think we can blame it all on "bad chemicals" in the brain (ala Dwayne Hoover or was it Wayne Hoobler?), but I think nurture still might be playing a slight role. N'est ce que pas?

I just wish I had Fairyland emblazened in the back of my skull.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

Living is easy with eyes closed
misunderstanding all you see,
it's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
it doesn't matter much to me

J. Lennon - Strawberry Fields Forever
New a good tatoo artist can fix that
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Whenever you can stab them in the back.
Better yet stab them in the back in the dead of night.
Best of all stab them in the back in the dead of night while their asleep.
If you've got to stab them in the front, try a low blow.
If none of that works, then use all your skills as best you can, you stupid dummy.
Rodrigo Sfondrati-Piccolomini
A man after my own heart
New Jeez__ the genie-gene's rilly outta that Jug?
Yup, like M$ source code - the interactions have surpassed any (former?) capability of ever cleaning up the place for its poisoned denizens. We all Know this.. at some primordial level IMhO.

So for many - and like a recent A. C. Clarke book I hafta get around to reviewing: it's as if there's an asteroid heading for us. Fatalism then sez - no need to bother. This is a temp gig. No Wonder! that the Rapturin-clan are out in full-farce, trying to Get In Good With Gawd.. but mainly:

[Oh.. the A n t i c i p a t i o n ! !]

..lookin Rilly forward to *seein* --> the unWashed-in-the-Lamb sheep, gettin agonizingly s l o w-roasted, while *they* stand in the clouds feelin Smug - right-next-to the Adored/Fearful Roasting Monster\ufffd

Soo.. we don't 'bother' - just gum the daily messages to death, tut-tut followed with Happy Talk about the new Disneyland opening *Near You*. Drive there in your UAV.

Have a nice Eon,

Ashton
My Gawd sez, Pshaw
     Hypothesis re the Dumbth Problem in US culture - (Ashton) - (4)
         Try the mountain of chemicals we injest in our daily grub - (boxley)
         lead? ... Heavy, Ashton - (screamer) - (2)
             a good tatoo artist can fix that -NT - (boxley)
             Jeez__ the genie-gene's rilly outta that Jug? - (Ashton)

Inquiring minds want to scream.
30 ms