IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mentioned this to a Good Lawyer I know...
Had him read it, he sat and read some law doctrines... cases, and refernces in his Library today *ALL* day.

Has yet to return any calls I made to him. Nor has he returned any calls to others except REALLY important ones (read that as me being *NOT* in that Category). His secretary told me, she has typed up 35 or so pages from his transciption about this topic. Little did I know, this what he defended... as his Dissertation/Thesis... GAH!

Well not exactly, it was quite a few years ago, but back when Virii JUST started to get *NEWSTIME*... he actually thought about an unscrupulous type and actually havong the "Victim" agree to being "Victimized" and how it was Legal. Doesn't really matter how obfuscated the REAL intent is... as long as it is buried in there somewhere... it is legal. He succeeded in defense. BUt he never thought it'd EVER really come true... I guess!

So I don't know *IF* he'll ever get back to me. But he does work at Varum, Schmiddt, Riddering, a very regarded firm here.

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Homeland Security Officer reminds:
Hold Thumbprint to Screen for 5 seconds, we'll take the imprint, or
Just continue to type on your keyboard, and we'll just sample your DNA.
New ..Eeuw what tangled $%^*# web we have woved: stranglin now
     Maybe the FriendGreetings.com virus is a GOOD thing - (admin) - (2)
         Mentioned this to a Good Lawyer I know... - (folkert) - (1)
             ..Eeuw what tangled $%^*# web we have woved: stranglin now -NT - (Ashton)

But if you draw a bow, draw the STRONG-est! YEEEEESSS! And if you use an arrow, use the LONGEST! OH YES!!
38 ms