IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New new carreer mulled, sheepherder in the craggy mountains
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New Montana - Where Men are Men
..and sheep are renovating the cowtowns, immaculately attired, to the sounds of Tommy Tune and Andrew Lloyd Weber.
-drl
New Ewe are the sunshine of my life...
That's why I'll always stay around.I want to be loved by ewe, ewe and nobody else but ewe... booboobeedoo...Stand by your lamb, give him four legs to cling to... etc.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer
Baa baa gay sheep have you any wool?No, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing wool this season.Lammy Davis, Jr.
New Macho, Macho Ram..
I've got to be.. a macho ram!...
-drl
New Oh dear. More baa-d humour.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New Are you pulling the wool over our Ayes?
New Wool-dn't you to know? :-)

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New baaah, thats lamb
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
New as the song goes - __"..while Shepherds [play] Quake"
New Texas, where Men are Men
and cows are afraid. Vewy, vewy, afraid.
     Dead puppies... - (bepatient) - (12)
         Gay sheep... - (screamer) - (11)
             ROFL - limp-hooved, singsongy baas, neatly trimmed horns -NT - (deSitter)
             new carreer mulled, sheepherder in the craggy mountains -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                 Montana - Where Men are Men - (deSitter) - (8)
                     Ewe are the sunshine of my life... - (screamer) - (6)
                         Macho, Macho Ram.. - (deSitter) - (5)
                             Oh dear. More baa-d humour. -NT - (static) - (4)
                                 Are you pulling the wool over our Ayes? -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Wool-dn't you to know? :-) -NT - (static) - (2)
                                         baaah, thats lamb -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             as the song goes - __"..while Shepherds [play] Quake" -NT - (Ashton)
                     Texas, where Men are Men - (wharris2)

Truthful and transparent is great, but we don’t even have a coherent strategy to obfuscate.
55 ms