IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New Record Set Packing BS into 1 Paragraph
From our local fishwrapper:

Pop singer Christina Aguilera says she has 11 body piercings, some you can see and some you may not want to see. But she's cool with that because it helps her reduce stress.

"If I was having a bad day, or if something was really getting me down - boy troubles, whatever - I wanted to go out and get a new piercing," Aguilera tells Rolling Stone magazine for its Nov. 14 issue - the cover of which shows her naked, covered only by a blue guitar and a pair of black boots.

"It was definitely a release for me. Something that made me feel a little more strong or empowered. Because it was something that had to do with me and no one else."

How fucking stupid can one slut be?
-drl
New There's the future for you.
Never trust anyone born after 1960.
New Reduces stress?
Strong or empowered?

Geez. 11? Pierced ears make a sort of sense, I guess, keeping earrings in place with less pain (I guess), but for sure, I don't *want* to know about most of the rest.
New I think Andy Dick does a better Christina Aguilera
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New Come on. You take them out, they close up.
Most of the women I know are tattooed and / or pierced or are working up the courage to do it.

But then, I've probably spent more hours under the needle than the rest of the userlog combined.

New I think she's trying not to drown in success.
Or should I say, record company popularity. She's probably now got more money than sense and artists who have landed into that historically go off the rails once they get addicted to popularity.

Her last three music videos only back that up: gone is the girl-next-door, here is the over-sexy slut. I hope it doesn't backfire on her because she's prostituting a great voice.

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New One Fading Singer, Desperately Seeking To Remain Popular
Most of what I've seen is that once "newness" of the voice and image fades, the actor/singer/media personality must attempt progressively more and more extreme things to remain in the spotlight (and in the money).

At least that's what their marketing people tell them...

Ecclesiastes 7:10-12

"Whoever loves money never has money enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income.
This, too, is meaningless.

As good increase, so do those who consume them.
And what benefit are they to the owner,
except to feast his eyes on them?

The sleep of a laborer is sweet,
whether he eats little or much,
but the abundance of a rich man permits him no sleep."

New Record Set Packing BS into 1 Paragraph - (deSitter) - (6)
         There's the future for you. - (mmoffitt)
         Reduces stress? - (wharris2)
         I think Andy Dick does a better Christina Aguilera -NT - (boxley)
         Come on. You take them out, they close up. - (Brandioch)
         I think she's trying not to drown in success. - (static)
         One Fading Singer, Desperately Seeking To Remain Popular - (gdaustin)

Mmmmmm... IFKK!
144 ms