IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did My Bit for Democracy
Went out and stumped for the Democrats this morning (6-noon). Fun! I find that I like political people. Got to go behind the scenes at Dem HQ, argue gently (but firmly) with a Repo at the polling place, hand out literature while flirting with the brother of the local state Rep candidate. Think I'll do it again!
-drl
New Me too...
...voted alot of 3rd party today. Wish the local ones had a shot...I met them...and liked them alot.

They just weren't as disenfranchised with the party as I was...but did share alot of the same concerns...I suppose you never know (until after the polls close ;-)

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New flirt with her brother?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New Argh! - his sister
Must have been the cold.
-drl
New thought for a minute we might have wasted our money
if we had gone to the nudie bars :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New Ditto on voting.
Libertarian for US Senate. Of course, he doesn't have a prayer.

Democrat for Congressman. Of course, he doesn't have a prayer either against incumbent [link|http://myrick.house.gov/|Sue Myrick], "W's representative to the House", Microsoft apologist (Charlotte is second largest site after Redmond), and H1B visa queen. She was supposed to represent this Congressional district. Not that I really like the Democrat, but maximizing damage to Sue has appeal.

Mixture of parties for local stuff.
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
New Voted too
Got a chance to reject my local congressman who voted Yes on Iraq, in favor of a lady next door (literally).
--

We have only 2 things to worry about: That
things will never get back to normal, and that they already have.
New Same here, as did my son.
He did an online 'kid' voting thing yesterday.

Today he sat at a table at the polls and read the local resolutions while we voted.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New 13 uncontested judicial races
Now, I know that a couple of the contested judicial races were chock-full of mudslinging, but you'd think that out of all the lawyers and judges in the system, they could have come up with a contest in more of them.
New Had some uncontested judicial races here too.
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
     Did My Bit for Democracy - (deSitter) - (9)
         Me too... - (bepatient)
         flirt with her brother? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Argh! - his sister - (deSitter) - (1)
                 thought for a minute we might have wasted our money - (boxley)
         Ditto on voting. - (a6l6e6x)
         Voted too - (Arkadiy)
         Same here, as did my son. - (admin)
         13 uncontested judicial races - (wharris2) - (1)
             Had some uncontested judicial races here too. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Two words: Detox. Gel.
232 ms