IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Revielle (sp?)?
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
New Close - you may have right tune, wrong name
It's "First Call" - literally that too - played before the lengthier and later Reveille..

First Call is what is played at the horse races.

(Both require decent 'triple-tongueing' too; sound rilly klutzy as just - staccatos.)

A.
New No wonder I missed it, you dropped a note
ta ta ta ta- ta-ta-ka-ta- ta- ta-ta-ka-ta- ta ta ka...

should be

ta ta ta ta- ta-ta-ka-ta- ta- ta-ta-ka-ta- ta ta ta ka...

Not accented, just to show where the dropped note was. (PS, no I really didn't know. But once you told us what it was, I had to count.)
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New You are ~right.. (self ripping off epaulets) :[
Although, were I an insufferable didactic twit {Watch It!} I could plead that the \ufffd ellipsis! means: there's more after! (and the ka (tongue at palate) is on that penultimate note too). So it wouldn't be "ta ta ta ka" :-\ufffd

But I won't, cause I be humble.
     An LRPD to the poster of number 6000! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
         That would be Ashton... - (bepatient) - (8)
             Argh. A buglet spoils the fun. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 Not a buglet. - (admin)
                 Typo? ___ I was a ___'bugler'_______ once. :-\ufffd - (Ashton) - (5)
                     No. Scott said you aren't a buglet. Acting as designed. :-) - (Another Scott)
                     Revielle (sp?)? -NT - (DonRichards) - (3)
                         Close - you may have right tune, wrong name - (Ashton) - (2)
                             No wonder I missed it, you dropped a note - (drewk) - (1)
                                 You are ~right.. (self ripping off epaulets) :[ - (Ashton)

Nine for Mortal Chellovecks doomed to snuff it.
77 ms