IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Michael Jennings dissection of XP as M$ --> trend.
[link|http://www.hevanet.com/peace/microsoft.htm| Here]. Intro:
You have a right to know. You have a right to all the information you need to make an informed choice about any product you buy.

The author wrote this article because of the need to give his customers fundamental information about the direction Microsoft wants to take them. Few people have the technical background to understand fully the advantages and disadvantages of software as complex as an operating system. Without fundamental information, it is difficult for non-professionals to understand the advice of professionals.

The author is not anti-Microsoft in any way. There appear to be management problems at Microsoft, but the author would like any problems to be fixed, rather than have the entire world suffer through Microsoft doing poorly. Because he has spent considerable time trying to understand the problems, and because he cares deeply about fixing the problems, the author is, in that sense, "more pro-Microsoft than Bill Gates".
This appears to be along the lines of Andy G's efforts at [link|http://www.aaxnet.com| Aaxnet] to educate his clients, with a bit more elaboration of the technical details - for the ones with longer attention spans.

A nicely collated catalogue of the general Gates method, ~ How shall I fuck thee? Let me count the ways. I shall fuck thee to the depth and breadth and height my soulless ego can reach, when feeling out of sight for the ends of Greed and obscene Power.

Ashton
Abject apologies to Eliz. Barrett Browning, who might comprehend what the reverse of Love might look like, thus forgive..
New Nice find, Ashton!
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
     Michael Jennings dissection of XP as M$ --> trend. - (Ashton) - (1)
         Nice find, Ashton! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs.
30 ms