IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This has got to stop!
Improvements that ARE improvements..?
"Conveniece featurez" that ARE &*$@# Useful ???
Tests that work -
40 sec bug-fixes -
Multi-threading -
[we need a team to er study the feasibility of rewriting our ap someday in that umm direction. Maybe.]
No data loss - - Huh?
User *CHOICE* !!?
(And only ONE brief period of Blinky Banner - and about an actually er important temp. matter..)

This is NOT the kind of stuff we experienced users of toy computers are accustomed to hearing; why.. it's not even in the Legends: these... are the substance of ALL SPIN! NOBODY actually DOES stuff like this.. it's gonna be in the next release -

What is this world coming to !?

Ashton
(I'll bet this is a giant M$/WagEdd Simulation of New Featurez and poor old Zope is lying in a crushed heap on a 486 as each new screen is composed by a Corp of web designers... for a giant gag. C'mon: Fess Up!)
New What kind of forum is this?
Toy computers? Are you making fun of systems like mine that cannopt run the latest OS?

I thought you people were professionals here. I was told I could get information on a lot of stuff from here. But you people tend to behave a lot different than I thought you would.
New STFU, POAD, NORM.
     This has got to stop! - (Ashton) - (2)
         What kind of forum is this? - (jledbetter) - (1)
             STFU, POAD, NORM. -NT - (CRConrad)

It's like you ran OCR on a photo of a Scrabble board from a game where JavaScript reserved words counted for triple points.
54 ms