IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The sniper... how long until we see the first copycat?
I think we'll see at least one. Hopefully, either too stupid to get away with it for long, or too arrogant to allow himself to get away with it for long.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I was waiting for..
those gruntled spouses and others, to do the deed they wouldn't otherwise attempt. Too late for that ploy now. Copycats? different brand of wacko - but we certainly generate lots (why our richest Corp made all their $$ from that gene).

Ashton
New Re: My worry is the message it sent to al-Q types

What with the Moscow show underway, the news of the Washinton show has shown how a couple of troublemakers (alegedly), can turn the capitol upside down (sort of).

A woory.

Doug
New Cheap method with maximum returns
I think that we as individual Americans have to realize that the "enemy" is among us and we cannot stay bunkered waiting for the government to act. I do not suggest vigilantism of any sort for that leads to wounded knee actions. I do submit that being armed aware and practiced that the American Citizen can be the first level of response against low tech attacks and bring the full force of the law against those who either misuse or mistakenly shoot the wrong person. Be fully aware of your targets, practice, and when fired upon by an identifiable assailent shoot to kill.
Never pull a gun unless willing to shoot it
if you shoot it shoot to kill
be aware that you are fully responsible for your actions
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New It was very effective.
And the guy appears to have been a kook.

Imagine how much more effective it would have been with someone without that emotional disorder.

And how much longer it could have gone on.
New Re: It was very effective.
I'm waiting for the homo issue to develop. There always seems to be a sexual component in mass murder insanity.
-drl
New Mass murder?
There is always a sexual component in any activity in a Puritan-besotted culture.. OK any Fundamentalist/sin-besotted culture then..

ie Rumpelstiltskin! (if that ain't too obscure ;-)

Ashton
New Being Specific
a twisted sexual motive.

-drl
New How stupid?
By reports, these guys (if they are the sniper team, which seems increasingly likely) don't seem to have been particularly smart, except in equipping a vehicle for sniper activity.

They couldn't afford a Motel 6?

OK, maybe they couldn't afford two vehicles, one to shoot from, one to drive.

Maybe I better shuttup now before I give anyone ideas.
New I tend to agree with you...
but part of me feels that I need to point out that they killed a number of people and kept police at bay for a relatively long time (considering the killing began to go off like clockwork.)
     The sniper... how long until we see the first copycat? - (admin) - (9)
         I was waiting for.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             Re: My worry is the message it sent to al-Q types - (dmarker) - (5)
                 Cheap method with maximum returns - (boxley)
                 It was very effective. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     Re: It was very effective. - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Mass murder? - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Being Specific - (deSitter)
         How stupid? - (wharris2) - (1)
             I tend to agree with you... - (Simon_Jester)

GURU MEDITATION ERROR 00004
48 ms