I supposed that you all were up to er waists in alligators. Great! that you have a diagnosis at last - pseudo-tumor indeed. No kinds of ions would have been appropriate - we may hope that would have been observed via CT scan.

Excellent site there, at Iowa - just-right presentation of pix and useful English. Mr. Wall writes well; lots better than I'm accustomed to seeing in ~ '80s, say.

Small Aha! from Mr. Wall's lists of causes,

Any disorder that blocks the flow of spinal fluid between the brain and its route to the blood, the jugular vein, can cause raised pressure..

Obvious! [now] a palpable reason for eliminating of - besides the utterly apparent silliness - of..

*The Necktie*

that anachronistic badge of elite foppery.. retained by the reactionary and sartorially challenged, to this date!

:-\ufffd

Well..? worn on the job?

Hope that the various pressure-reducing ploys produce immediate relief; probably later progress will be enhanced by the endorphins from that initial pleasant shock.

Heh.. re Moorcock - guess I could safely conclude that you think his work er.. promising, then? Gotta bring mate up to speed. Umm - maybe not good idea.

(Cackle.. cackle..)

Pity that - his insights appear so universally absent in our current political doggerel. There *are* bloody smart Muricans - how's come we elect so few? Is that it: "always elect someone dumber than you, so that ____" ?

Guess I'll never understand such matters.

Cheers, best to Rob!

Ashton