IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As counterpoint
No confirmation doesn't necessarily mean the famed meeting *didn't* take place.

Only that this meeting, if it ever happened, shouldn't be used as any sort of reason to link any country with anything, until/unless it can be confirmed.

The supposed direct Iraq link is, at least, not confirmed and at worst refuted.
New Re: depressed IQ alert Whooop Whooop Whooop

Fer FUCKS sake read all the reports - closely and frrm different agencies, else be branded as so intellectually impaired that no serious debater will respond to your posts - sheeeesh (that shit was news here in China way back)

The sources were widespread & when it appears in the NY Times & Washington Post, it means they are trying to tell you something.

Read my lips "THE PRESIDENT of the country" advised US that the original report was not able to be validated. Most people who read the news must have been aware that there was a major contradiction in that later evidence showed that the Arab ATTA was in US at the time he was supposed to be in Prague.

Anyway bite back & be prepared to get burned. No Mercy !!!

Doug Marker
New Take it easy there, sport...
...cause even the intellectually challenged will find the German intelligence reports that Atta was in Prague 2 months later "to get a cheap airfare" a real stretch.

After all..wasn't he the one on the purse-strings of over 100k of the operations funds?

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Re: Take it easy there, sport... Fair comment

I did get a bit carried away, pls accept my appology.

Cheers Doug
New No need...but nice touch.
T'was far enough out of character to be understood as a slip.

Cheers right back atcha!
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Re: Psssst (Hey Harris) - got a secret for ya keep it quiet

OBL shags (Am: screws) Donkeys (Am: mules) (I read it in a post from Boxley!!!)

OBL shags (Am: screws) chooks (Am: dead chickens) when donkeys aren't available !!!.

(now fer fucks sake keep the news to yerself - we don't want an Arab backlash if we tell them the truth about him)
</Accute_Sarcasm = "off">
New WTF?
Is it you, or I, that is crazy?
New Re: WTF?

Gotta be both of us - is it a full moon where you are <grin>

Cheers Doug

<c'mon, we have to ba able to laugh at our selves some times>
New Doug, donkeys is sufficiently "Am:"
In fact, screwing mules hasn't (yet) entered the American vernacular (but it does have a nice ring to it...).
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New it is in the political arena
I had a neat Tshirt that was elphants and donkeys fornicating first one on top and then the other. I took it into one of the Governors Dems on staff and he dared me to show the gov. He laughed a little and muttered something about truth.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     Vaclev Havel says no Prague Iraqi/Al Qaeda meeting - (Silverlock) - (13)
         Been reported several times... - (bepatient) - (12)
             From the article. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                 okay? -NT - (bepatient)
                 As counterpoint - (wharris2) - (9)
                     Re: depressed IQ alert Whooop Whooop Whooop - (dmarker) - (3)
                         Take it easy there, sport... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Re: Take it easy there, sport... Fair comment - (dmarker) - (1)
                                 No need...but nice touch. - (bepatient)
                     Re: Psssst (Hey Harris) - got a secret for ya keep it quiet - (dmarker) - (4)
                         WTF? - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Re: WTF? - (dmarker)
                         Doug, donkeys is sufficiently "Am:" - (jb4) - (1)
                             it is in the political arena - (boxley)

Maybe this thing does have "macros".
53 ms