IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nice but, there's a little problem...
The main page (in Mozilla) paints, then seems to repaint, so there's a jump in the display. I didn't see this behavior until you added the drop box. Could it be a word-wrapping issue again? It's a little distracting.

My browser window's about 50% of the desktop size at the moment.

And is there a way to put a similar drop box at the top of the screen if more than 1 screen of fora are displayed? E.g. suppose I'm only displaying forums with new messages, 10 forums are displayed, and I want to post something in Forum Guidelines but it's not visible. I'd have to page down to find the drop box, etc. Also, having it at the top seems to fit better with the existing layout (New button at the top, etc.).

Just a wee suggestion. Thanks!

Cheers,
Scott.
New At the top...
It takes up a whole extra line. The only way to get it on the top is to stick it into a table with the board control links, which does other wierd things as well.

Dunno about the painting thing... I don't see it in my Mozilla here. I'll look into it.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Im using chimera seeing the same thing, screen jumps
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New The jumping doesn't seem to be happening now. ?!?!?
     Scratching an itch... - (admin) - (12)
         Thank you. -NT - (bepatient)
         ESP? - (Steve Lowe)
         The inevitable "Great! Now how about ..." - (drewk) - (5)
             The issue with that... - (admin) - (4)
                 Well ... - (drewk) - (1)
                     Javascript solutions are out. - (admin)
                 Send them to the screen that lists all LRPDs? - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     Alphabetical sorting desired? - (admin)
         Nice but, there's a little problem... - (Another Scott) - (3)
             At the top... - (admin) - (2)
                 Im using chimera seeing the same thing, screen jumps -NT - (boxley)
                 The jumping doesn't seem to be happening now. ?!?!? -NT - (Another Scott)

We're gonna make this night... last fo-evah!
74 ms