IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If we could just remove humans from the loops
Ultimately, all you can do is say the equivalent of "I told you several times you trash would be deleted. You didn't believe me, but it *has* been deleted and that's that. You'd probably better believe me next time." \r\n

\r\nThen you will be called, "non-accomedating" in your evaluation. I wish there was a pill that would allow geeks to tolerate idiots and PHB's (without side-effects such as addiction and drooling).\r\n

\r\n

\r\nA compromise would be to tell them it will take a while to recover, and scramble it a bit before giving it back to them. Tell them, "things in the garbage rot, that's why it is messed up slightly." Maybe wipe rotten banana gunk on the diskette too.\r\n

\r\n\r\n
________________\r\noop.ismad.com
New "If we could just remove humans from the loops..."

Then you will be called, "non-accomedating" in your evaluation. I wish there was a pill that would allow geeks to tolerate idiots and PHB's (without side-effects such as addiction and drooling).

I wish there was a pill to allow idiots and PHBs to realize when they're being total dingbats and to pull their head in before it gets shot off. Naturally, they still wouldn't take it.

A compromise would be to tell them it will take a while to recover, and scramble it a bit before giving it back to them. Tell them, "things in the garbage rot, that's why it is messed up slightly." Maybe wipe rotten banana gunk on the diskette too.

If it's gone, it's gone. This is sometimes unavoidable. If they point-blank refuse to listen - which was my point - then they deserve everything they get coming to them. Of course, you should have the backing of your superiors before embarking on this, usually because they need to be willing to take the inevitable whinges. Especially when it is pointed out that they were given more than fair warning. It is harder to get called "non-accomodating" when your boss knows how far backwards you have already bent

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

"Can you recover my trash?" - (Brandioch) - (7)
         My favorite is emailing everyone about an outage - (boxley)
         Yes of course there is: ____The Promise of Windows - (Ashton)
         Ah, a timely Windows haiku message. :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Doesn't everyone store their valuables in the garbage can? - (altmann)
         It's no-win. - (static) - (2)
             If we could just remove humans from the loops - (tablizer) - (1)
                 "If we could just remove humans from the loops..." - (static)

Sweet baby Jesus on a skateboard, that's all that matters.
42 ms