IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Message for Maggs.
I know you're busy and all that, but I have an email for you that I can't send because biggs.com is rejecting email from my IP address.

Email from my server originates from my PPP IP address which reverse resolves to wadebo.lnk.telstra.net - unfortunately, the SMTP server at biggs.com is refusing all email from *.telstra.net. Please tell me when you've fixed this. If you want to email me, please use my new email address, static at yceran dot org as redrain.org is going away, if it hasn't already and my operamail account is drowning in spam (icky story).

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Re: Message for Maggs.
will e-mail you from an alternate address....
New While you're busy e-mailing away,
send me an e-mail to tony_bauer at altavista dot com so we can trade contact info.

I will be taking the whole day off, so I'll probably arrive around opening time (10:00 AM). The Golden Penguin Bowl is at 2:00 - 3:00 PM. Probably the best plan is to try cell phone contact before the Bowl.

However, it'd be good to have a backup (I and others have had cell phone problems in the SJCC; however, I don't believe I've tried using mine in Moscone) -- probably the best is to just hang around after it's over. After all, it's a lot easier to figure out who you are when there aren't many people around!

I really hope we can meet up -- and that some more people can make it.

Tony
     Message for Maggs. - (static) - (2)
         Re: Message for Maggs. - (slugbug) - (1)
             While you're busy e-mailing away, - (tonytib)

Boogity, boogity, boogity, amen!
40 ms