IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Erm, the module that I mentioned was originally *for* NT
Even odds that Peter's script uses it. :-)

Cheers,
Ben
"Career politicians are inherently untrustworthy; if it spends its life buzzing around the outhouse, it\ufffds probably a fly."
- [link|http://www.nationalinterest.org/issues/58/Mead.html|Walter Mead]
New Time to see if we have any Perl haxxors
I've got several questions about this module, but I'll wait for Peter's solution tomorrow before I go re-inventing the wheel again.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
     How do you export usernames from a W2K domain controller? - (drewk) - (27)
         User mangler? - (Silverlock)
         I haven't used it.... - (ben_tilly)
         Get new network guys. - (pwhysall) - (23)
             Why am I not surprised.... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 Nor in Mozilla 1.2b -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I know. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Eating their own dogfood - using FrontPage? -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Not only that - (drewk)
             What format will the output be? - (drewk) - (17)
                 Re: What format will the output be? - (pwhysall) - (16)
                     Ready to scream - (drewk) - (15)
                         If you want to control the output format... - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                             New info - (drewk) - (13)
                                 Re: New info - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                     Coolio - (drewk) - (9)
                                         Here ya go. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                             Run this on the domain controller? - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 Re: Run this on the domain controller? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                     While that's good for me - (drewk)
                                                     Can't install them - (drewk) - (3)
                                                         You need to grab a Perl ghod then - (pwhysall)
                                                         All that I will say is... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                             Will try PerlMonks tomorrow a.m. - (drewk)
                                         Here's another one. - (pwhysall)
                                 Erm, the module that I mentioned was originally *for* NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Time to see if we have any Perl haxxors - (drewk)
         Use an LDAP browser? -NT - (tseliot)

Everytime I hear the word 'Cthulhu', I go buy more guns.
76 ms