IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Um, why? And could you please linkify it? Thanks.
New Re: Um, why? And could you please linkify it? Thanks.
No - I am protesting the recent addition of superfluous asterisks next to links. Cut/paste is universal.

And why is it outstanding? Live Free or Die. This little paper is the only one with the balls to spell out the threat to our democracy from corporate interests.

But it's over now.
-drl
New Errrr... OK.
As opposed to being patient while I fix the link things to everyone's liking (which would have been done already had I not had to deal with a corrupted database), you've decided that it's already time to start protesting.

Gotcha.

Whatever, man, if it makes you happy in some small way, more power to you, I guess.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: Errrr... OK.
I didn't know you were going to correct it. It did seem out of line with your otherwise outstanding work.
-drl
New Got it. "What have you done for me lately"
Regards,

-scott anderson

New It's Not Personal, Scott
-drl
New I didn't think it was.
It's a constant pattern with you, Ross: no patience, instant judgement, and no slack given. I was just making a note of recognition of that, since you didn't realize it was going to be changed; in other words, I understood why you had started in on it already. You gotta be you.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Re: I didn't think it was.
Actually I had determined to say nothing about it out of deference to your hard work and skill - even though I thought it was a terrible idea. But when the subject came up, I answered honestly.
-drl
New Don't hold criticisms in deference to me.
I'm not that fragile. And in fact I asked for comments on it. No worries, be at peace.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Re: I didn't think it was.
And you're right of course - I have indeed apparently lost all my patience. But remember, the function of these fora at least partially is to blow off steam. As you may have guessed, I have a lot of steam. In real life, you'd be surprised at how calm and forebearing I can be.
-drl
     Outstanding! - (deSitter) - (15)
         Um, why? And could you please linkify it? Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Re: Um, why? And could you please linkify it? Thanks. - (deSitter) - (8)
                 Errrr... OK. - (admin) - (7)
                     Re: Errrr... OK. - (deSitter) - (6)
                         Got it. "What have you done for me lately" -NT - (admin) - (5)
                             It's Not Personal, Scott -NT - (deSitter) - (4)
                                 I didn't think it was. - (admin) - (3)
                                     Re: I didn't think it was. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Don't hold criticisms in deference to me. - (admin)
                                     Re: I didn't think it was. - (deSitter)
         So is he a dunce or - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             Re: So is he a dunce or - (deSitter)
         Love the cartoon - why it be almost Hi-Teckkk - (Ashton) - (2)
             And did you follow this link...? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Re: Alex - that was a good link - (dmarker2)

She's like a little piece of shrapnel inextricably lodged in the body politic.
68 ms