IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: World's way of dealing with Bush ...
Nobel peace committee award Carter the Nobel peace prize - The committee spokesman stated bluntly, in an interview that they were against what Bush was doing and wanted this clearly understood. Their action was the most in yer face crit of Bush & his admin from such a respected nd highly regarded body.

In Hong Kong - a university survey of US invading Iraq results in 80% opposed - when the results are analyzed by age group it was 87% of the young to 25 group who were opposed. H.K. tends to be more pro US that other parts of middle to upper Asia (apart from Taiwan).

In Germany, it is believed that a new era of anti-Americanism close to the feeling of the country at the end of WWII, is begining - Rumsfeld attacked Germany's leadership recently with the claim that the relationship with US was 'poisoned' (the idiot refused to acknowledge that it was his own plus his mates actions that are the cause).

Russia tonight went on the news with Putin & Blair standing together & Putin stating that Russia did not believe nor did it have any evidence that Hussien had WMD, norwas a threat. Russia would *not* support unilateral US invasion - it would support UN action.

In Kuwait - two Arab youths who had been watching TV about the troubles in Palestine, went out and killed one US marine and wounded another - the brother of one of the arrested attackers said that they were so distressed by what they had been watching that they felt that had to strike at Arab enemies. US govt tried to claim they were Al-Qaeda (as is anyone who lashes out at US these days even if they can't spell the name).

Later a group of US troops out on an exercise were harrassed by a group of Arabs in a vehicle - the US troops opened fire - the sargent in charged later claimed that after the earlier incident they had believed they were under attack.

US govt is advising US nationals not to travel to many countries in the M.E. and keeps adding to the list of countries to avoid unless part of a military patrol armed with massive strike back-up and tactical nukes & supported by massive flights of predators. (sorry folks, this last para was my own exageration (for the moment) the earlier stuff was all factual news as it appeared here in SCMP & on CNN & BBC).

Doug Marker
(from here it is all downhill my friends - as predicted & as warned - I wonder if Marlowe would be willing to provide some commentary, a personal perspective (rather than someone else's words from a newsclip) on the Nobel Prize committees actions ???. I won't hold my breath waiting for a reaction (if one were to come I suspect it would include a big dummy spit).
None
New Decline, right on time.
And this is only the beginning.
New Yes, it's grim already
Before the first massacre has even been scheduled. Were I smart, I'd be packing before the rush -- and before borders are closed to US emigr\ufffds, even those of 'conscience'. If a second-term seems at all likely, why then --

I think that - even if this whole orchestrated G\ufffdbbelsian charade were somehow stopped-cold tomorrow, it's too late. Irreversible damage has been done - just as with the US Supreme Court! We are seen for what we are, for the phrasing of the ovine concupiscence for next-blood. And the hypocritical weasel-words amidst the weak rationalizations for instant action - (never mind that decent respect for the opinions of mankind. cha cha cha)

The world has seen not only Dubya (for whom they had planned to make allowances, for his evident afflictions) but this week [translated, I presume] - the utter vacuousness of our congress; this in the face of the eloquent Constitutional protest of (the WVa) Senator Byrd, all alone up there.. one who is old enough to have lived through Tonkin Gulf and other follies. "But This is Different!"

So even if some time is garnered by an entry of 'inspectors' -?- everyone will realize that the rest of the US govt. has just surrendered all next decisions to One Man - who may balk at any real or imagined affront, in any next. And they know him to be shallow, ignorant and boorish - already.

Ugly ugly ugly. I don't expect to become emotionally too involved; I believe karma will balance matters as usual.

Ashton
     Saddam is a brutal dictator - (Silverlock) - (4)
         Re: World's way of dealing with Bush ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
             Decline, right on time. - (Brandioch)
             Yes, it's grim already - (Ashton)
         Thanks - I was looking for that; forgot its title. - (Ashton)

Please print clearly.
58 ms