IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New paper msce then
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Haha.
One might have been capable of being a paper MCSE back in the days of NT4, but in the W2K world it's just not a runner - there's 7 exams (4 core plus three electives) and they're bloody hard for a total of 24 hours of exams.

I did thirty days of training and that doesn't including the days and days I spend swotting for the exams themselves.

Paper MCSE? A term thrown about by those who don't know what the current MCSE qualification entails, methinks :-)

Often, I think, the term arises in reference to MCPs - i.e. individuals who have passed ONE exam.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New based on having one as a project manager
She had the cert (nt4.0 at the time) and was screaming at me because she couldnt figure out how to open MSword under win3.1. She trained on 95 it seems and never actually took apart a computer much less understood how networks work. If the training has gotten better I will not refer to them that way again.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     Use LVM? - (broomberg) - (45)
         Reason they never applied the patches... - (folkert) - (1)
             Oh, they KNOW what they are doing - (broomberg)
         Ultimately, code and licensing are what count - (rickmoen) - (42)
             Wow, a legend - (broomberg) - (41)
                 tight burrows and squeeking - (boxley) - (23)
                     Translation please? -NT - (broomberg) - (22)
                         If you got the source its your to do what you please - (boxley) - (21)
                             Sorry - (broomberg) - (20)
                                 not an interview but not even a call for an interview - (boxley)
                                 Re: Sorry - (deSitter) - (18)
                                     You are reading that differently than I do - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                         Re: You are reading that differently than I do - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             naw barry's cool, he will grunt out a position - (boxley)
                                         Wow, I NEEDED to reread that link - (broomberg) - (14)
                                             perhaps your co-worker had acheived go-nogo - (boxley)
                                             Re: Wow, I NEEDED to reread that link - (deSitter) - (12)
                                                 Helpfulness? - (broomberg) - (11)
                                                     As I said - (deSitter)
                                                     As I said - (deSitter)
                                                     headcount headcount headcount - (boxley)
                                                     And by the way.. - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                         You don't understand responsibility - (broomberg) - (6)
                                                             Oh that's rich! - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                 Hey. you mean they PAY you? - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                     Imagine! - (deSitter)
                                                             Also.. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                 Huh? - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                     My bad -NT - (deSitter)
                 Oooh! Lookee Mommy, a legend! (right) - (deSitter) - (16)
                     When did you get all reasonable? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Re: When did you get all reasonable? - (deSitter)
                     Sorry, I usually agreed with him - (broomberg) - (13)
                         You would have missed it - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                             Eh? I though UnixMonster was referring to this thread... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 That moniker is no more - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Just pulling your chain a little. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Ah... - (ben_tilly)
                             Re: You would have missed it - (deSitter)
                         Re: Sorry, I usually agreed with him - (deSitter) - (6)
                             thats not unix culture! unix culture is box goes into the - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Oi! - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     paper msce then -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Haha. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             based on having one as a project manager - (boxley)
                             Good grief. - (pwhysall)

Comfort the afflicted; afflict the comfortable.
254 ms