[Continued from previous post]

The 6-series really *is* a classic -- but it's not what you'd call a practical family transport: a cramped-in-the-rear, but big and gas-guzzling, two-door; the coupe' version of the 7-series. If you're getting it as a second car (or first, if your wife has a van or wagon that gets demoted to second! :-) then yeah, but otherwise... No, not for a man like you, with a zillion kids. (Then again, the same could be said to go for the 3-series -- it's certainly no Caprice Classic or Suburban.) I would of course be curious as to why the newer 635 CSi is cheaper than the not only older but smaller-engined 633 [BTW -- you've figgered out that the first number is the model series, and the last two are the engine size, I hope?]... OK, it says "High miles", but wouldn't ya think the '35 has that too? These were once the "ne plus ultra" in sporty-luxo-coupe's, so owning one must be (is to me, anyway) a great temptation -- but I suspect that [modulo the above reflection on different driving styles Over There] they warrant all the more "has this been flogged to death?" caveats on the part of the emptor.

[To be continued...]