IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: We all know Saddam can`t be trusted - the issue here

is about one nation, backed by one other leader (but not by that other leaders people) telling the rest of the world that they alone will invade an oil country because it is the right an honorable thing to do, when the majority of thye world can see it is for other reasons.

The world are saying - yes lets go after Saddam but let us do it thyrough UN.

When people in turn say the UN are all the things you have said about it lately, then the message is quite clear - UN is irrelevant.

Pax Americana rules

Hail mighty Emperor

DSM
lets be bluntly honest about it & drop the charades

New That's just 'cause the rest of the world is dumb!
Why don't they believe that it's because Saddam is building nuclear weapons?

Oops. I mean it is because Saddam is linked to al Queda.

Well. I mean it is because Saddam won't let inspectors in.

Ummmmmm, well, it's NOT about the oil. It's NOT. It's NOT! IT'S NOT!

The world is a bunch of dummies who don't know what's good for them and they believe liars and they're French.
New Re: Lets raise funds to send M on fact mission

A quick whip around should raise enough money to send Marlowe to Iraq along with the next delegation of republican senators to see for himself that Iraq actually is populated with living breathing humans who have feelings and opinions & who might not like Saddam but dislike foreign invasions even more.

Marlowe may even discover that Iraq is much more than just Saddam Hussien who in reality is a tiny blip in ME history.

Next we might ask Marlowe by what credible authority he can abuse & insult 2 elected senators who took the trouble to actually go and see then report their impressions. But Marlowe knows better - knows that sitting on fat backside pontificating from a PC is more insightful than actually going there.

The cost of sending Marlowe to Iraq should be little more than what it takes to ship a notebook pc there & back as Marlowe has to be nothing more than yet another bot set up to tease us - the evidence of Marlowe being a bot seems to grow each month

- Doesn`t grasp the subtlety of many points
- Seems devoid of feelings & compassion
- A serial poster (as was the original bot at IWE)
- Seems to be posting flamebait & using feelings about Iraq & 9/11 as bait
- Unable to respond to sarcasm other than with a bland meaningless reaction

ALLRIGHT fess up!!!! - whose bot is it ??? - you have had your fun !!!

bout time to come clean.

Cheers Doug Marker

New We got living breathing humans here, too.
And I for one would like to keep it that way. What's your beef with that?

Incidentally, Kurds, swamp Arabs and Jews are also human beings. Kuwaitis, too. Believe it or not.

Your cheap appeal to sentiment is simply a thinly disguised expression of contempt for the lives of anyone who isn't a loyal Ba'ath party member. You 've gone from fallacy of distraction by means of oil down to a bad parody of a Hallmark card. Is there no end to your arsenal of pure rubbish?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Everything's a mystery until you figure out how it works.
We are here to go!
The nihilists and the liars have buried truth alive in a shallow grave.
New Re: Hmmm - classic bot response - missed point

I think case just got proven.

DSM
New You had a point?
Well, maybe you thought you had one.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
We are here to go!
New Re: Never mind sunshine

You may well be right
New A Bot-puppeteer from the old days:
[link|http://members.iweb.net.au/~steveoc/|Steve O'Connor] - appears to be in stasis.. and we haven't seen anything from N.I.C.E. lately [Nations Institute for Computing Excellence], the sponsoring org for: I forget the name of his bucolic M$-Shill-bot - t'warnt Billy-Bob but (?)

And we know that the folks like my Gramma - their fossils still hangin out at Human Events and other generators of 99 44/100ths pure jingoism - lack both the techno savvy and any vestiges of a sense of Humor [about Anything] - to run a Bot: hell they Are Bots. Can you have a Bot-bot (yet) ??

As to the deduction of Marlowe's residence in a ROM.. dubious. Long before even the Osborne1, people! were bein programmed from tot-hood onwards about: The Truth. Heady stuff that - you begin to believe you Are the cabal. So, once you imagine all you are is somethin called 'intellect', I guess the wetware tends to dry out after a bit and it's as if all you ever were was a calculator.

60/40 it's just another humanoid smitten by Raymond Chandler et al and maybe imaginin havin an office just below Sam Spade's, with Mary Astor n'Sydney Greenstreet droppin in for some hi-jinx with Oriental boat captains and *Elisha Cook, Jr. - someone even Marlowe could disarm.

* about whom was written:
A near-hermit in real life who lived in a remote mountain home and had to receive his studio calls by courier, Cook nonetheless never wanted for work, even late in life. Fans of the 1980s series Magnum PI will remember Cook in a recurring role as a the snarling elderly mobster Ice Pick. Having appeared in so many "cult" films, Elisha Cook Jr. has always been one of the most eagerly sought out interview subjects by film historians.
He was of course, the gunsel in Maltese Falcon, which made his career.

(Hey.. it's ALL just a play anyway. Will S. explained it all to us! The play needs an occasional Iago, whisperin about doin violence to Those Others\ufffd and goin on about how nobody can be trusted n'such. We attend these at our own peril.)

Ashton
on with the bot-play
That's Entertainment
New Re: If Marlowe is not a bot then ....
it sure is sad case of a human who has mastered the art of behaving like one.

- marlowe bot often accuses its accusers of the very insensitivity they just accused it of (which comes across as bizzare or simply as bot insensitivity)
- marlowe bot rarely grasps the nature of sarcastic retort at blatant remarks it just made (seems to miss the point being made just as a bot would)
- mades incredily offensive remarks about other 'peoples' of the world (downright and offensively obnoxious, but never seems to understand this - ONLY a bot could be so insensitive)
- posts news clips here with a serial 'killer' intensity (usually fu**s these posts up with an charcteristicly insensitive I SAY: crapaddon)
- Rarely comments on other people's posted threads (characteristic bot behaviour)

- If Marlowe turns out to be human, there is a serious degree of pathos that motivies the person - that would be sad (thinks self is aware of some superior knowledge that the rest of us don't have access to or comprehend - we surely know what that is in psychiatric terms - I sure do)

- Just to contrast with people who come across as very human, some very smart, and can be communicated with, and who can adjust their position if they believe they have learned something:- Andy G, Boxley, Ashton, BePatient, JayMehaffery, deSitter (true), Brandioch, mhuber, Silverlock, inthane-chan, Arkadly, Simon_Jester, wharris2, jb4, gfolkert, a6l6e6x, jake123, Another_Scott, etc: etc: etc: - sorry if I didn't add your name others, y'all know who y'are)

DSM
(not enjoying this post at all)
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Oct. 2, 2002, 08:15:15 AM EDT
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Oct. 2, 2002, 08:21:37 AM EDT
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Oct. 2, 2002, 08:30:42 AM EDT
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Oct. 2, 2002, 08:36:35 AM EDT
New So does #6 apply to you then?
If it does, then #9 is probably implied as well. Either that or #11.
We are here to go!
     Reasons why we should take Saddam Hussein at his word - (marlowe) - (15)
         Re: We all know Saddam can`t be trusted - the issue here - (dmarker2) - (12)
             That's just 'cause the rest of the world is dumb! - (Brandioch) - (10)
                 Re: Lets raise funds to send M on fact mission - (dmarker2) - (9)
                     We got living breathing humans here, too. - (marlowe) - (3)
                         Re: Hmmm - classic bot response - missed point - (dmarker2) - (2)
                             You had a point? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 Re: Never mind sunshine - (dmarker2)
                     A Bot-puppeteer from the old days: - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Re: If Marlowe is not a bot then .... - (dmarker2)
             So does #6 apply to you then? - (marlowe)
         Let me say this real slow... - (mhuber)

The Birth of the Authority Figure.
57 ms