IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hey Ash - wanna real good Bush one - He is related to ..

British Royalty !!! true (Am reading the book about Dubya after having just read the CNN reporters book about Bin Laden (published just as 9/11 occured).

Now am sure you know what is known about Brit royalty - and the fact that several of the King Georges spoke better German than English & the scandals involving 'Bertie' the King who in late 1930s abdicated in favour of his brother who became George the VI, just prior to WW2 during which the abdicator (who married US divorcee Wallis-Simpson) discussed becoming the King again on behalf of Germany if Hitler invaded UK & won !!!!!.

When one looks at some of the behind the scene intrigues that were going on then & how lots of people admired Hitler as smart & powerful & a visionary, including the former King of England. It would not surprise me one bit if Bush Snr's Daddy also did deals.

Cheers

Doug

New Lots of people did.
Admire Hilter, that is. He was, apparently, very personable. And he was doing great things to help revitalize German.

It's amazing how easily people can compartmentalize.

"He was nice to me. I guess I won't think too much about that book of his."
     Aussie want's some plain speaking (You'll like this Ashton) - (Silverlock) - (4)
         WDHHASM? - (Brandioch)
         Wow! - and Prescott Bush too.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: Hey Ash - wanna real good Bush one - He is related to .. - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 Lots of people did. - (Brandioch)

Urine is turned into bouyancy.
93 ms