IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A bizness take on Passport, XP - via Yahoo finance
[link|http://biz.yahoo.com/st/010815/28608.html|Bally does Johnny Cochran dance]
New Re: MS poised to repeat the win98 coup

The evidence seems to be that MS by delaying and delaying on the Anti-trust case and avoiding any remedy being applied, is yet again about to exploit its monopoly with Windows to dominate perhaps the biggest opportunity of the Internet - "Web Services".

Just as MS told JJ "up yours" & got the DCAC to reverse JJ's ruling that MS couldn't release win98 with an integrated browser - MS is telling the US Justice system "up yours" we are forging ahead.

I hate to say this but I am more pessimistic than ever that anyone has the will to stop a rampaging Bill Gates. Not even his own people try anymore.

Hmm perhaps its time to roll-over & just buy MS stock (god forbid - grin)

Cheers

Doug Marker

New Hoping XP dies under its own weight
The trouble is, .NET is a solution looking for a problem.

I don't want to store data or other information on Microsoft's servers. I don't want a version of Office that is a "service" that connects to Microsoft in order to work. The registration scheme sucks.

But Microsoft being Microsoft, you gotta believe that people will hear Microsoft saying "you want web services" and follow Microsoft as rats followed the Pied Piper.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
     A bizness take on Passport, XP - via Yahoo finance - (Ashton) - (2)
         Re: MS poised to repeat the win98 coup - (dmarker2) - (1)
             Hoping XP dies under its own weight - (wharris2)

My God... that pizza combo is full of stars...!
140 ms