nostalgia for past news got the better of me - I *will* reform

Hmmm lemme see - how can I atone - Ohhh I know - watch this .......

Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq
Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq
Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Fuck Dubya, Invade Iraq
Invade Iraq, Fuck Dubya, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq
Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Fuck Dubya, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq, Invade Iraq

How am I dooin - heh ??? - am I being good now ???

Doug

(PS I just cant help myself - what do you rekon the chances are that the UNSCOM contact was needed to try & obtain from the weapons inspectors (the ones friendly to the CIA), a sample of Iraqi Anthrax to give to the CIA guy for his little 'joke' on the USA, but they couldn't find any cos Saddam really had destroyed it, so as a fall back plan they used some home grown stuff & banked on sending the FBI up blind alleys during their investigation, except noone banked on the US scientist community to track the perp down (grin))

[link|http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0208/S00006.htm|Naughty Richard Butler - Naughty Spies] (Mr M is excused from reading this link as he will *never* understand it nor could he *ever* believe there is any shred of truth or fact in it. I know this from having studied psychiatry - Mr M has this short circuit in his brain that kicks in every time he reads intelligent facts that conflict with his religious crusade (of the right wing), so he is (poor thing) incapable of reading this type of material which tends to be deeply disturbing to him.