IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New CDRW lifespan and Roxio.
1. On the lifespan, I've heard numbers of around 7-10 years for the regular style.

2. On Roxio: Just about all the hardware junkies I know refer to this as "EZ-Coaster Creator" and use Nero instead. Now, if you've already got it, and it works for you, that's great, but if you're thinking about getting a CD-burning package, take my words under consideration.
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
New Roxio gossip.
It appears that, when they released V.5 - in addition to providing a number of free bugs, they also offered no upgrade credits for 4.x - thus pissing off many.. Personally I liked 4.x layout better, but having the choice of both, for the new box - arb. went with 5.0.

Thanx for the tip, though. My take already was - if any problems with this s/ware? do NOT 'upgrade' but look elsewhere. Nero sounds good enough for moi. I've had only a couple coasters - usually when in a hurry (!) direct CD <--> CD w/o copying first to HD = my bad, not theirs.

Ashton

How Many times do we need to relearn the point that 'being in a hurry' WILL take you twice as long.. :(
     Quick Project Backups? - (tablizer) - (7)
         CD-RW and UDF/packet-writing software - (altmann) - (3)
             Re Roxio, CD as floppy. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 CDRW lifespan and Roxio. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Roxio gossip. - (Ashton)
         What about a drive cage? - (static) - (1)
             Might as well buy a Zip-drive WRT price -NT - (tablizer)
         cdrecord - (altmann)

He looks like a bad Geraldo Rivera cosplayer.
90 ms