Hmmmm, did you miss the part where I said that this wasn't a CURRENT law?

Nope, and that was my point. I said you couldn't currently legally or technically do what you claimed to be able to do (and yes, your use of language, especially present tense verb sense, was a direct claim that you could stop it *now*)

Since you disagreed with me saying that you couldn't do it, I assumed that meant you think you can do it, so I asked how. Since you come back and say you can't do it legally currently, you've just agreed with my original point that you couldn't do it legally currently. Thank you

Here's the process...a bit slower

Brandioch:All I can do is to stop them from recording my image.

Jay: Currently, legally and technically, you can do neither.

Brandioch: "legal" == "right"

Jay: I'm curious how you think you can currently, technically.

Brandioch: Hmmmm, did you miss the part where I said that this wasn't a CURRENT law?

Notice that your last line says the the same as my first?

Incidentally, I asked how you could do it *technically* because I figured you might willing to break the law in a exercise of civil disobediance to claim your right. Now you have no technical answer and throw your hands up about the legal issue so your first statement, "All I can do..." is wrong, because you can't technically, yuo can't legally, and you are unwilling, at least based on this post, to cross the legal line. If you change the law in the future, maybe you can say uit, but as of now, *you* can't.

And if you are unable to cross the line of legality to exercies you're right....do you really believe it?