IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dreams, dreams, and more dreams
I had a weird one the other day. I was at a cathedral (I was convinced it was something like St. Patricks') located within a large area within a skyscraper ruin which I was also convinced was the ruins of the World Trade Center, but remarkably intact. I mean, the thing was intact enough to contain an entire cathedral within an atrium somewhere. Someone threw a magical shoe at me and I threw it back, causing the cathedral to collapse (I didn't say this made any sense).

Precognitive or just damn weird?
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
New Interpretations - 5\ufffd___The Doctor is ___IN
The presence of an entire cathedral within a sorta-ruined / restored WTC suggests: in dreams, 'Big' is indistinguishable from 'Bigger'. The 'magical shoe' indicates: either Big Thing is / was a mere illusion. Tested and found so.

Obviously this is a message from the Collective Unconscious, material for a koan on the ephemeral nature of all 'daily appearances' in the maya.

Think nothing of it. If it's Revealed Truth then perhaps you are not receptive. Seconds are never guaranteed. If it's revealed illusion - then a next similar view may feature ~

a green bunny wearing a hat with a card labelled, "10 / 6 In This Style", possibly with Zippy looking on.. in a field of frozen peanut butter. There may be Arabic symbols.

The Doctor
     Thoughts After 361 Days - (deSitter) - (15)
         I don't know what to tell you - (orion) - (2)
             Sell the TV (and the games), curtail web surfing.. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Heh heh - (orion)
         Precognitive dreams - (gdaustin) - (9)
             Back when I had time to sleep . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                 So lemme get this straight... - (jb4) - (6)
                     Yep, I've had them, too - (drewk) - (5)
                         Anybody else remember this film? - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                             Groundhog Day? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Re: Groundhog Day? - (inthane-chan)
                             Memento? That was trippy... -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 That was indeed trippy... - (inthane-chan)
             Re: Precognitive dreams - (deSitter)
         Dreams, dreams, and more dreams - (wharris2) - (1)
             Interpretations - 5\ufffd___The Doctor is ___IN - (Ashton)

Like a cat on a hot tin roof.
46 ms