IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sounds like fun.
Heh.

Oh, mind if I pass on your name to our admin for some work?
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
New Sure... If ya wanna... no probs...
I usually like to stay local... that way I can AT least do some foot work ... ;)

I don't take just **ANY** kind of work... especially THIS kind of work... I had to think a couple of days on this one... I made sure I had a "get out of jail - FREE" card if yah know what I mean "in writing"...

I just don't like doing this kind of work 'cause it CAN cause tons of other problems for me... especially about those pesky STATE lines... makes it FBI territory... well we all know the FBI blows things WAY out of proportion...

I just got a wake up call today with the DMCA... I have a College Customer that lost/forgot the Password for an Access Database... Well according to the letter of the law... I cannot crack the Database without permission from the owner of the data writing out a "permission" form and Microsoft giving written permission to bypass it's internal security for Access...

Same would go for any "Office Document"... Ouch... As Microsoft will never---NEVER give that permission... Haha... I am waiting for that quintessential "Violation" being brought to Court and winning because of A single "additional" loophole no-one thought of... Then it having to go to the Supreme Court... to be ruled unconstitutional... or maybe not!

Well it ain't gonna be me...

But, sure thing I'll consider anything... no promises... as I can only take a "joke" like what happened saturday... a couple of times....

and BTW, I still love this industry... hate it too...

greg - Grand-Master Artist in IT,
curley95@attbi.com -- [link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]
     PIVA and AIVA... What DO they mean??? - (folkert) - (4)
         Sounds like you found yourself some nice temporary work :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
         ooooh funstuff!!! -NT - (boxley)
         Sounds like fun. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Sure... If ya wanna... no probs... - (folkert)

(It's only a model...) SHHHH!
59 ms