IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You gotta be kidding
But then again, don't they teach her in college to use Notecards for references and write down a draft on notebook paper before typing the report into the computer? At least English 101 taught us that when I went to college ten years ago.

What are they teaching for English nowdays? I thought English was for speaking, grammar, and the language, not for remedial instruction on how to take notes. However it is that you take them.

Me, if I'd had a notebook computer when I went to college, I wouldn't have bothered with handwriting notes either. As it is, including the last couple of years of college, I don't think I've hand-written anything except checks for twenty years.
New Not kidding
that is what they taught us about writing reports. Do the research first, and then write down references on Notecards or index cards, and then write up a rough draft and then type it into a computer. This was back when we used DOS based PCs with Wordperfect 4.X, or 68000 based Macs with MacWord.

[link|http://games.speakeasy.net/data/files/khan.jpg|"Khan!!!" -Kirk]
     Quick Elvis! Shoot! - (deSitter) - (8)
         The stories seem to have changed - (orion)
         Apple: Think Again! - (orion)
         The "Stoner Chick" says "Windows ate my homework, no lie!" - (orion) - (5)
             Ellen says "...Beep Beep Beep Beep..." - (orion) - (4)
                 Ellen's letter to Apple that started it all - (orion) - (3)
                     Nitrozac's take on Ellen - (orion)
                     You gotta be kidding - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Not kidding - (orion)

Surreptitious semblances scamper surrealistically, strewing scabrous solecisms, simpering sophistry - striving sententiously - still, scintillating serendipity seems South. Zymotic, yellowish xeroxed vellums unsatisfactorily trumpet simple rationales: querulous ponderings of nebulous musings. Let knaves justly invoke hoary genuflection, for early doth craven biliousness atrophy.
74 ms