IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Asian Brown Cloud - it was more light tan (grin)

But it sat here in HK for just under 3 days. Couldn't see all that far when it was at its worst, but, all in all it was nothing compared to spending 3 hours in Causeway Bay going shopping (next door to Wan Chai).

The rain of the past week washed it all away. Hmm that rain also washed some parts of the new teritories away as well (rain in HK is sometimes worse that the worst pollution). This is one of the few places I have ever seen where every wall that is part of a hill, even in outlying villages, is registered & has a number - we are expected to phone in the wall's name when we see it collapsing or being washed away (no joke).

My theory is that the Asian Brown Cloud is actually a new secret weapon being tested by Bush. Kinda like a big bug spray. The secret of this weapon (so I hear from my spies) is that the spray gets dispersed over thousands of square miles & after three days of continuous sunshine it is converted to a deadly poisonous gas that kills all - the counter weapon is to rain on it - so we all got saved this time.

Cheers

Doug

New Nah- think he's saving that for CA, If there's an election..
     Asian Brown Cloud Could Kill Millions - (altmann) - (18)
         Our obsolete computers, at work. - (Ashton) - (2)
             They're Europe's dump, too - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Ya talkin' 'bout me, boah? - (CRConrad)
         Would you like to know why? - (orion)
         Population Control - (tuberculosis) - (6)
             Nice to know we're doing our part.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 But >we< are the evil polluters! - (bepatient) - (4)
                     Uh... Let me get this straight... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         Add: Mexico and other dumps, of course - (Ashton)
                         Makes sense - (drewk)
                         And again.. - (bepatient)
         It was much more interesting when I first (mis)read it as... - (CRConrad) - (4)
             ROFLMAO -NT - (imric)
             Couldn't be! As far as I know... - (jb4)
             [cackle] ___Actually.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 OT Re: Silverlock rip-off: Nah, I heard it in the 60s. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Asian Brown Cloud - it was more light tan (grin) - (dmarker2) - (1)
             Nah- think he's saving that for CA, If there's an election.. -NT - (Ashton)

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
54 ms