IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New perhaps stable isnt what I had in mind
My feeling was the guys had a long term relationship the adopter is a caring person with something to offer a stable home life(meaning the kid could expect a good sameness daily) and doesnt appear to be a pedophile so why not let him adopt the kid he has been taking care of?
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New So how do you test for caring-ness?
That sort of thing is frighteningly easy to fake.

Come to think of it, normalcy can also be faked.

I've got one(1) good thing to say about alcohol abuse.
It may help you lie to yourself, but it makes it harder
to deceive others. I can always spot an abusive
drunken caretaker instantly. To spot an abusive sober
caretaker requires much more attention to detail.

In vino veritas.

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New Not so sure...

Didn't James Kirk make the point that it's easier for a civilized man to be a barbarian than for a barbarian to be civilized?
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Yeah, but then the question is...
In response to Marlowe's:
Jay O'C freeps: Didn't James Kirk make the point that it's easier for a civilized man to be a barbarian than for a barbarian to be civilized?
And which of those do you think is more "normal", in today's society?

Way I see it, Kirk only confirms the original thesis: Yes, "normalcy" is easy to fake.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New weell they left the kid there for 9 years they must be
satidfied with the quality of care or they have never caught him yet.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Gay adoption over single adoption
I'm more worried about a single person adopting a kid than a homosexual couple; assuming everything else checks out.

A single person (with no significant other; not just unmarried) has not illustrated the ability to form a lasting relationship with another adult.

Therefore, why should I assume that that person has the ability to form a lasting, healthly relationship with a child?
Darryl A. Peterson

I'm not as funny as I think I am.
     I have no objections to STABLE gay folks adopting - (boxley) - (18)
         But if he's a pedophile all the time, isn't that stability? - (marlowe) - (8)
             in that case I wouldnt want them to take cre of younguns -NT - (boxley)
             Indeed, stable isn't a symptom. - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                 perhaps stable isnt what I had in mind - (boxley) - (5)
                     So how do you test for caring-ness? - (marlowe) - (3)
                         Not so sure... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                             Yeah, but then the question is... - (CRConrad)
                         weell they left the kid there for 9 years they must be - (boxley)
                     Gay adoption over single adoption - (dpeterson)
         And the link between paedophilia and homosexuality is...? -NT - (Meerkat) - (8)
             two kind of pedophiles hetro and homo whats not to get? - (boxley) - (7)
                 Terminology - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     I like p\ufffddo..______________________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                     no mention of feet here - (boxley)
                 Absolutely. - (Meerkat) - (3)
                     why not come here when tired and grumpy everyone else does:) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: why not come here when tired and grumpy everyone else do - (wharris2)
                     You? Tired and grumpy? - (static)

I expected him to strike up a game of chess with Satan and start muttering about strawberries.
302 ms