IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This would be really cool (if it existed)
I was visiting YOPY site (I still have my Linux YOPY & although I can't seem to do a damned thing with it I still keep it updated withOS upgrades etc: it is cute & light but useless with no backlight. With YOPY I can't get the damned thing to connect to anything but the sync software. irDA seems to be there - some of my other devices get its id but it fails to transfer anything. So although I have owned it for 4 months I have never connected it to anything but the sync USB.

ANYWAY, while at GMATE (YOPY) site I came across their description of a product called a wearable PDA

This would be COOL if I could believe it existed ..

[link|http://www.gmate.com/english/products/wearable.htm|Wearable PDA]

It says it has a 640 x 480 head mounted display (glasses). I suspect it is a product that has yet to come to market mostly because I don't know any org still in business that supplies PC connectable head mounted display that offers 640 x 480.

Cheers Doug

New I heard a rumor
that IBM was working on wearable computers. Not sure if they made any progress yet.

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     This would be really cool (if it existed) - (dmarker2) - (1)
         I heard a rumor - (orion)

"First they came for the verbs and I said nothing, for verbing weirds language. Then they arrival for the nouns and I speech nothing, for I no verbs." - Peter Ellis
45 ms