IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New they seen california coming
[link|http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-081101glut.story|sucked in ]
what happens when gummint nationalizes an industry
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Whatta ya expect with the Las Vegas school of
imagining the future + deregulation - before there is any possibility of that hallowed illusion.. 'competition' ?

Nice Monday quarterbacking, that's all. The alleged unnecessary 'maintenance shutdowns' are yet to be investigated, proven? -- oh so much like the Billy school of bizness.

It's always tough to plan intelligently when dealing with experienced scam artists. So what else is new?

A.
we need so many lawyers because we are such assholes.
New Better solution
They're trying to figure out how to "consume their way out of the problem." They're also considering buying their way out of contracts. How 'bout this plan ...

Offer huge incentives to buying electric vehicles. Cleaner air, boon to the industry that will -- not might, will -- produce the next generation of vehicles, and eat up all that excess electricity. All in one neat, tidy package.

So of course it'll never happen.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New makes too much sence they'd never go for it
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     they seen california coming - (boxley) - (3)
         Whatta ya expect with the Las Vegas school of - (Ashton)
         Better solution - (drewk) - (1)
             makes too much sence they'd never go for it -NT - (boxley)

I've not seen any indication that would lead me to believe that I could say that.
37 ms