IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Read Kant the way you do Neitzsche?
That's a lot of absynthe to be drinking. Theoreticaly - I've never touched the stuff in real life. But I have come down with malaria and a 106F+ fever, and Neitzsche seems like he would have made more sense at that point rather than at my usual 96F. I think holding the book might have been a problem though - things were melting a lot.
----
United we stand

Divided we dominate the planet without really trying
New you Kant Reed Nietche
Nietche is Apollonaris and Cognac, Kant is Boodles and tonic.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Read Kant the way you do Neitzsche? -yes
..that is with complementarity to guide you rather than determinism.

The way we organize the world mentally is very much influenced by our physical models. One can apply the new modes of thinking wherever the old one was effective, with the required changes. One of the required changes here is not to expect things to "make sense" the way they did before. They make sense inside a new order.

-drl
     Nietzsche was a nutter. - (marlowe) - (17)
         Helter Skeltor - (screamer) - (10)
             Too broad to summarize? - (marlowe) - (9)
                 Okay... well that's a fair summary - (screamer) - (8)
                     You expect me to regress in a few years? - (marlowe) - (7)
                         Yes, we all do :-) - (screamer)
                         Re: You expect me to regress in a few years? - (deSitter) - (5)
                             Read Kant the way you do Neitzsche? - (mhuber) - (2)
                                 you Kant Reed Nietche - (boxley)
                                 Read Kant the way you do Neitzsche? -yes - (deSitter)
                             You been taking lessons from Ashton? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 Ashton, from lessons taking, been you? - (deSitter)
         He was a nutter - (boxley) - (2)
             Madness is fine for art, up to a point... - (marlowe) - (1)
                 ed zachery -NT - (boxley)
         But then.. so was Paul - (Ashton)
         Graphiti says it all - (orion)
         Nietzsche! - (Brandioch)

Have you heard Prado is finished? He was badly gored. Now he can only drink herb tea.
99 ms