IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New gotta stop going there (x rated)
one for us
Why did God give women yeast infections? So they can know what it's like to live with an irritating cunt.

one for them
One day, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured Princess happens upon a frog as she's walking along the shores of a quiet pond.
The frog hops into the Princess' lap and says, "Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome Prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young Prince that I am...and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in yon castle, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so."
That night, as the Princess is dining sumptuously on a repast of lightly sauteed frogs' legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckles to herself, "I don't fucking think so."

and one clean one
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.
The first one says, "I lost an electron."
The second one says "Are you sure?"
The first says, "Yes, I'm positive."

Jackie Martling the one and only.
thanx,
bill

Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New I got a charge outta the third one. :-)

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

gotta stop going there (x rated) - (boxley) - (1)
         I got a charge outta the third one. :-) -NT - (static)

Surreptitious semblances scamper surrealistically, strewing scabrous solecisms, simpering sophistry - striving sententiously - still, scintillating serendipity seems South. Zymotic, yellowish xeroxed vellums unsatisfactorily trumpet simple rationales: querulous ponderings of nebulous musings. Let knaves justly invoke hoary genuflection, for early doth craven biliousness atrophy.
57 ms