IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hint: what else does "proof" mean
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New note the mm in the post as opposed to ml
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
     Minnow damage - (Silverlock) - (39)
         Ouchhh! How can you be typing? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Half as fast as normal - (Silverlock)
         So, sometimes the minnow wins . . . -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nnngh ow ow ow ow STFU plzkthx - (pwhysall)
         Unfair, the fish had help! -NT - (ben_tilly)
         pair of needle nose pliars, a needle - (boxley)
         Four CENTImeters... or milli-? (4 cm ~ 1.8") -NT - (CRConrad) - (32)
             Sheesh, I make that mistake all the time - (Silverlock) - (31)
                 Yup, it's that metric system again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (30)
                     easy way to remember willies are measured in centimenters - (boxley)
                     \ufffd, Shil, six-pence, ha-penny, Guinea - much more fun too.. - (Ashton)
                     Not forgetting - (pwhysall) - (27)
                         + grains, drams, minims, Av/Troy ounces, but.. PINT= OK! :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                         My favorite question... - (ben_tilly)
                         Bull** - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                             Bravisssimo! - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 Re: Bravisssimo! - (admin) - (5)
                                     Then please.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         *smile* - (admin)
                                     See if you can convince him that duo-decimal is better :-) - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         I'm not going there... -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                             Aw, can't I corrupt him a little? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             Great steaming piles of it from you, Andrew. - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                 Thread is the word you are looking for and also - (boxley) - (6)
                                     There ain't no such thing... - (CRConrad)
                                     Hey box . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         Simple the kids have disappeared all the 9/16 wrenches - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Hint: what else does "proof" mean -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 note the mm in the post as opposed to ml -NT - (boxley)
                                     Missed your "Subject:" before - thread, of course, thanks! -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 It's all in the visualization. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     And other senses - (ChrisR)
                                     So BOx's and yours are equally tiny! - (CRConrad)
                             I wish the french had gone duo-decimal - (ben_tilly)
                             ROFL!! Excellent explaination of Bull! -NT - (n3jja)
                         One mile = 1,000 feet - (kmself) - (1)
                             Not quite. - (CRConrad)
                         yabbut the alternative is french -NT - (boxley)
                         Whats the horsepower of that motor? -NT - (boxley)

Thank you for making a simple LRPD very happy.
84 ms