IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ugh.
Like I said, you coulda used the guest room...

Glad you got home safely though, either way.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Happy Happy Joy Joy
Nice to see you both made it home safely.

As Karsten and Ben have already discussed..the Tilly curse seems to be >one way< only...as Ben and Dave made it back in relatively short order...with no more visits from NY "officials" intent on re-arranging his belongings again.

I am recovering nicely from the experience..and should be ready to do it again in just under 12 months...though there were discussions towards the end of a Labor Day event (insert primal scream here)...

Was asked by several to post my mp3 listing...will get to that...but I did post the [link|http://www.bepatient.net/july4playlist.html|7/4 playlist] down in "Entertainment" in the plug-in thread (and here again also ;-))
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Yewww STOOPID BLOATED EEEDEOT!
We may yet... have a "communal" storage area... if all things come to pass as (hoped) expected...

Something in an e-mail coming from a certain [link|http://merit.edu|organization], is comfirming we may get both to be a "service" node and be able to have "co-location" of dedicated mirroring storage at thier NOC... with me having "full administrative" i.e.: ROOT priviledges on these pieces of equipment...

BTW, got an e-mail message from Vint Cerf asking me about an idea I mentioned to him on June 13th during a 2 hour chat I had with him, about status (or better, the lack of good status) in the "inter-planetary" network he is working on... with NASA. My idea was a tri-state tokenized communication architechture, based upon "sets" with control and schedules using a serialized manner of timeshare. Best parts: NO status, No Collison, no arguing about who can speak when.

And !ADMIN, where is that "Alfa-Sierra-Hotel-Tango-Oscar-November-India-Zulu-Echo-Romeo" on the priority list?

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
     Lessons learned - (ben_tilly) - (13)
         OTOH - (kmself) - (1)
             So 2 uneventful years would indicate -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Pacing, Ben, pacing... - (admin) - (10)
             Yeah, like that's any excuse - (drewk) - (1)
                 Hey! - (admin)
             Uh... nope.... - (folkert) - (6)
                 Ugh. - (admin) - (2)
                     Happy Happy Joy Joy - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Yewww STOOPID BLOATED EEEDEOT! - (folkert)
                 Holy Moly - (wharris2) - (2)
                     Ahh, flashbacks - (drewk)
                     As the saying goes... - (folkert)
             So you claim, so you claim - (ben_tilly)

The ice cream truck in the neighborhood plays "Helter Skelter".
37 ms