IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oops. Now Grimes is getting into the action
Looks like that NDA isn't as strong as you thought it was.

https://www.themirror.com/news/us-news/breaking-elon-musks-ex-grimes-615041#source=breaking-news

One thing I've learned long ago is that if you think you are smart that there's a good probability that your kids will be smarter than you. Don't go into a battle of wills and minds with your kids unless you are willing to fight dirty because you will lose.

You have to be able to say: Because I'm your parent.

This only works as long as your kid thinks you have their best interest in mind. The second you say you want them to shut up because you just want quiet it no longer works.

I had to explain and negotiate stuff in kindergarten because those kids were quickly running rings around me.

And there will come a day when that no longer works. You better have come up with a firm, logical foundation of whatever rule you are trying to enforce or it is game over and now you've made an enemy. You can't control other people forever and you have to be ready to let go at any time after puberty.

Or in this case, blocked puberty. Or in his case, he should have let go way long before then because it's not like he was hanging around raising them anyway.
Expand Edited by crazy July 26, 2024, 12:19:46 PM EDT
New Naming names
The two high-profile figures have share three children together: X Æ A-Xii, Exa Dark Sideræl and Techno Mechanicus.
Ohh-kay

shaking head,
New Being willing to inflict that on innocent bairns just shows what an utter nutjob he is.
     A peek into the Musk mind - (crazy) - (13)
         Eh, what? Not getting it. Aha, OK, after actually reading the article I do. But still... - (CRConrad) - (2)
             #1: because he's insane - (crazy) - (1)
                 And charismatic. - (static)
         And her response - (crazy) - (6)
             De-AMPed... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 What's the difference? - (crazy)
                 Interesting, the non-AMP link is paywalled for me. -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                     Makes partial sense - (crazy) - (1)
                         AMP = Accellerated Mobile Pages - (drook)
             And it goes on - (crazy)
         Oops. Now Grimes is getting into the action - (crazy) - (2)
             Naming names - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Being willing to inflict that on innocent bairns just shows what an utter nutjob he is. -NT - (CRConrad)

Hey, it's a hard day's work in the pits of Minas Morgul, orking cows all day...
69 ms