I think her smile is a fake rictus though. How many years was she the ultimate authority as a prosecuting attorney, I bet she frowned all the time, and then she had to go turn a smile on when she went into real politics? Also, in her position as a PR person for the president, she goes to all the graduation ceremonies and other stuff. She speaks in a sing-song voice like she's a kindergartner teacher speaking to small children.
And the laughter is a bit of a problem too, IMO. She should try to be prosecutorial-serious more often, I think.

Here's another video, with some good advice for her (not that she'll see it, in all probability): The REAL Meaning of Biden Quitting - Vlad Vexler. The bit more specifically about Harris starts from about 5:40 in and goes to about 9:50. Before that he talks about Biden, his decision to stand down, and how he managed to avoid becoming King Lear; after Harris, it's about Putler and what Russia wants from the American election.

Vlad is pretty good overall, recommended. Altough he can occasionally become a bit rambly. His other channel (with the sometimes over-long live chats): Vlad Vexler Chat.